If you’re looking for adventure on Maui, start with a Jeep rental! Keep the top on if it rains, and simply take the roof panels off when you want to make the most of the sunshine and the ocean breeze, and feel the wind in your hair.
The roads on Maui are generally in great condition and well-marked, making your travels easy in any type of rental car. That being said, a Jeep rental has plenty to offer that you won’t get with other types of vehicles.
Choose your own adventure! Grab a map (or not), and head out to explore the island. In a Jeep rental, you can discover all the hidden gems that Maui has to offer.
- Hunt for secluded beaches and coves off the beaten path when you want to get away from the popular tourist areas. Enjoy the quiet surroundings, play in waves, or enjoy a picnic away from the crowds.
- Throw your gear in the back, and go camping in Hawaii.
- Drive the Road to Hana, and then keep going a bit past Hana to Hamoa Beach, Wailua Falls, and the Oheo Gulch (Seven Sacred Pools) at the Kipahulu region of Haleakala National Park before doubling back.
- Grab your beach bag and snorkel gear and drive yourself to Turtle Town Maui and Maluaka Beach or Ahihi Kinau Natural Area Reserve on the southern coast of the island.
- Watch the sunrise from above the clouds when you drive your Jeep up the steep and rugged route to the volcano summit at Haleakala National Park.
At Allsave Car Rental Maui, we have a fleet of affordable rental vehicles waiting for you! From Jeep adventures and convertible cruising to family-friendly minivans and SUVs, we’re sure to have just what you’re looking for. Contact us today at (808) 875-9200, or request a reservation online. Adventure is waiting for you on Maui!