The first question on everyone’s mind when they decide to travel to Hawaii is, “Which island should we stay on?” It can be a difficult decision when everything here is so beautiful. But each island has its own special features. Here at Allsave Car Rental Maui, we have 5 important reasons you should stay on Maui versus the other Hawaiian islands.
- It is the “happy medium” island. The size and location of the island make it unique. It is large enough that there is a variety of places to visit and things to do, but it’s small enough that you can easily travel around the island to explore all of its beauty. You can go from the beach during the day to fun nightlife in the evening. And it is only a ferry ride away to visit Lanai and Molokai.
- The landscape is unbeatable. It has the lushest greenery, cleanest beaches, calmest water, greatest snorkeling, and most amazing surfing spots in the world.
- The food is incredible. The fruit is wonderful. Maui is an island of pineapples. What could be better than staring out into the ocean with a plate full of pineapple, mango, papaya, or coconut? When you think Hawaii, you think tropical fruit. And boy does Maui have an abundance of it, ready and waiting for you.
- Whales! The winter months find the densest groups of humpback whales gathering around Maui. They are there to mate, give birth, and to remind us how big the world really is with their majestic beauty.
- People say that Maui, specifically, changes their soul. They come for a week and want to leave their responsibilities behind and stay forever. Of course, that can happen on any vacation. But nothing will ever feel like home like Maui does. It isn’t just a place, it’s a feeling.
Now that you’re ready to book your Maui vacation, call Allsave Car Rental Maui at (808) 868-0071. We are here to make sure you have the safe, comfortable, reliable rental vehicle you need to fit in everything the island has to offer. You can also reserve online to pick up your vehicle at one of our locations in Kihei or Kahului. We can’t wait to see you!