Maui offers its visitors and residents beautiful views, pristine beaches, and (you guessed it) fantastic dining experiences. You don’t have to travel far in your rental car from Allsave Car Rental Maui to find some amazing dining experiences. So if you’re looking for a great place to enjoy Maui’s views while tasting the best of what Hawaii has to offer, you’ve come to the right place.
Last month, we began our top-10 list in part one of this installment. We’ll now be finishing our list, as to not leave your stomach rumbling for too long. Here are some local recommendations, all within easy driving distance in your rental car (original list brought to you by www.prideofmaui.com):
- Sarento’s on the Beach: Aching for Italian cuisine? Sarento’s offers you fine Italian dining with fantastic Maui views. From the Beef Carpaccio appetizer to the Grilled Hawaiian Ahi, you’ll find each bite savory and satisfying. Sarento’s prides itself not only in its fine Italian food, but also its warm and inviting atmosphere on the beach.
- The Plantation House: A fine-dining establishment, The Plantation House in Kapalua offers Maui visitors the best in Hawaiian Exotic cuisine. Executive Chef Jojo Vasquez has been called a “Rising Star Chef” and brings a contemporary flare to modern fare. The Plantation House offers beautiful sunset views of the golf course and outer island, making it a perfect dinner location. However, Sunday Brunch at The Plantation House is also a local favorite.
- Japengo: What do you get when you combine local Hawaiian products with unique ingredients from the Pacific Rim? A dining experience unlike anything else in West Maui. Winner of several awards, including the 2013 Best Pacific Rim Restaurant, Japengo serves up steaks, sushi, seafood, and more.
- Alan Wong’s Amasia: For a unique dining experience, consider Alan Wong’s Amasia, located at the Grand Wailea Resort. A unique fusion dining experience, you can find “a global marketplace of different cultures where East Meets West, meets Hawaii.”
- Hali’imaile General Store: Located just a van rental ride away in Upcountry Maui, Hali’imaile General Store has been a favorite for Hawaii’s residents and visitors alike for 25 years. The General Store’s dinner menu is uniquely Hawaiian, featuring dishes like Horseradish Crusted Opakapaka and Paniolo Ribs.
For van rentals or car rentals while exploring the fine dining of Maui, call Allsave Car Rental Maui at 808-875-9200. Our friendly and professional staff can give you a quote on a quality rental car and help you reserve your rental today.