At Allsave Car Rental Maui, we believe that no bucket list is complete without a trip to Hawaii. Over eight million visitors spend an average of 9-10 days in the Hawaiian Islands each year. Why are so many people vacationing in The Aloha State? Here are eight reasons why Hawaii is unlike any other place:
- Appealing to All Ages: Ever tried planning a family vacation to Las Vegas? Certain vacation destinations can be limiting to the young crowd, but Hawaii welcomes visitors of all ages. From family-friendly activities to nightlife hot spots, Maui offers a variety of entertainment.
- Beaches, Beaches, and More Beaches: Discover miles upon miles of shorelines when you visit Hawaii. Whether you prefer pristine white sand or golden coasts, you’ll find the beach of your dreams.
- Unforgettable Coastal Drives: After experiencing the same route to work all the time, it can be easy to forget how fun driving can be. Our car rentals supply a thrilling journey around the coasts for vacationers and locals alike.
- Remarkable Culture: The Hawaiian Islands are a true melting pot of various cultures. Maui has a fascinating history of distinct traditions, including folklore, ceremonies, and dances.
- Divine Cuisine: Since the islands are such a melting pot, it’s no surprise that the food combines the best flavors of Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Italian, and Mexican cuisine.
- Lush Scenery: When you arrive on Maui, you’ll feel like you’ve just been transported to paradise. The best natural attractions include Iao Valley, the Hana Coast, and Haleakala.
- Outdoor Adventures: The climate in Hawaii stays at a steady 80-85 degrees throughout the year, much to the pleasure of outdoor enthusiasts. Experience mountain biking, scuba diving, and zip lining at its finest.
- Plethora of Shopping: No vacationer will leave the island with empty hands. Hawaii offers a variety of shopping venues, including farmers markets, factory outlets, and high-end boutiques.