One of the most impressive sights to see on your Maui vacation is the Road to Hana. This majestic highway is virtually untouched, displaying natural landscapes and Hawaiian culture along the coastline. Allsave Car Rental Maui has the perfect vehicle for you to enjoy this scenic coastline tour. Whether you’re with a group or on a romantic convertible ride for two, leave the transportation to Allsave Car Rental.The Road to Hana is a free, natural destination on your Maui vacation. In addition to booking your rental car, planning for your trip is essential. The Maui Information Guide (2016) offers some great tips to keep your trip enjoyable and stress-free.
Plan your trip
- The Road to Hana is a full day event. Plan for an early start to spend the entire day taking in the beauty of the island.
- Start with a full tank of gas. Gas is expensive on this route, and gas stations are limited.
- Check the weather, and plan for rain. Avoid going during heavy rains.
- Plan for a few stops to thoroughly enjoy the experience. Avoid rushing through your experience.
- Leave before dark for a safe return to your destination.
- Ocean views
- Hawaiian culture
Bring your gear
- Rain gear
- Hiking gear
- Bug spray
- Drinking water
Where to eat
- Pack a picnic with supplies from the locals.
- Roadside stands have freshly baked goods including their signature banana bread.
- Restaurants are available, but they’re few and far between.
The Road to Hana is a hot spot for tourists. With the right supplies, the Road to Hana is an unforgettable excursion on your trip. Allsave Car Rental has the perfect vehicle for your scenic tour. Contact our rental agents at (808) 875-9200, or book your reservation online. Check out our specials for the best rates on your next adventure!Hawaii Web Group. (2016). Road to Hana. Maui Information Guide. Retrieved from: http://www.mauiinformationguide.com/road-to-hana.php