Are you visiting Maui for your honeymoon or as a special romantic getaway? Perhaps you’re even getting married here. Let’s be honest, simply being on the Hawaiian island of Maui is romantic, so anything you do with your loved one will be special. That being said, at Allsave Car Rental Maui, we regularly help guide our customers toward some of the best activities around, so we decided to put together our list of top romantic things to do on Maui.
- Book your stay at a romantic beach cottage, a luxury couples’ resort, or an oceanfront villa.
- Enjoy a couples’ massage or spa treatment at one of the many stunning spas on Maui.
- Hire a private sailing charter, and enjoy a sunset cruise aboard a catamaran or sailboat.
- Enjoy a sunset dinner and cocktail cruise aboard a beautiful ship.
- Relish a catered dinner on the beach for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Cruise around enjoying the sights in a luxury rental car or convertible.
- Pack a picnic lunch and blanket to enjoy time in a quiet cove or bay that you find along the way.
- Go sea kayaking, and see the ocean and its inhabitants from a completely different vantage point.
- Learn to paddle board or surf together, and enjoy the exhilaration as a couple.
- Join a snorkeling or scuba diving tour, and let the splendors of the ocean awaken your senses.
- Walk through the dreamy, sun-dappled bamboo forests of the island.
- Hop in your Jeep rental, and travel to the summit of Haleakala for sunrise.
The options are endless when looking for romantic things to do on Maui. Plan to rent a car with Allsave Car Rental Maui so you can venture out to explore the island and all of its hidden gems. Having a vehicle allows you to be more spontaneous and make the most of your vacation. Take a look at our specials, request a reservation online, or contact us today at (808) 875-9200; we’ll be happy to help you create an amazing getaway.