With its alluring beaches and beautiful weather, the island of Maui is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. The scenic landscapes aren’t the only part of Maui that attracts vacationers. The tropical island offers some of the most appetizing cuisine in Hawaii.
To experience all the different flavors of the island, pick up a stylish car rental from Allsave Car Rental Maui, and visit the local eateries. From popular food trucks to luxurious 5-star venues, you’ll be delighted by Maui’s range of dining establishments. When you need a break from the sunshine and cool waters, enjoy a fresh feast at any of these highly recommended restaurants:
- DUO Steak & Seafood: This restaurant is located at the Four Season’s Resort in Wailea. Guests are not only amazed by the fantastic steak and seafood options, but they also get an unbeatable view of the Pacific Ocean.
- Mama’s Fish House: Located on the North Shore of Maui in Ku’au, this restaurant offers Polynesian-influenced dishes. The chefs use fine ingredients, ranging from delectable island fruit to rich chocolate desserts. Aside from the food, the restaurant is also known for its unique cocktails.
- Merriman’s Kapalua: The majority of the food at this award-winning restaurant in West Maui is locally sourced, coming from farms throughout the Hawaiian Islands. Whether you choose to sit indoors or outdoors, you’ll be treated to the hypnotic beats of local musical acts.
- Morimoto Maui: If you’re an Iron Chef fan, then you’ve probably seen chef Morimoto skillfully prepare Japanese cuisine. This restaurant gets its name from the celebrity chef, and does not disappoint when it comes to fine dining. The Japanese-style menu consists of fresh fish, hand-rolled sushi, steak, and more tasty delicacies.
- Star Noodle: This trendy Lahaina restaurant features Pan-Asian food crafted by Top Chef star Sheldon Simeon. The atmosphere and stylish interior exude the “cool
factor,” so be sure to get reservations for the popular hotspot in advance.